    Train Tables (FWD) —Jennifer L. Boger
   Tom sent some info (his note, not really mine): I'll try to clarify some things, as sprinkled below: (...) > > are when fully assembled, but I could lift up a WAMALUG table with one hand > > without much trouble-- it also had a center support beam (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)