    NELUG Paraphenalia Ready for Mondays meeting. —Eric Kingsley
   Message also posted to the NELUG mailing list. For those that ordered NELUG shirts I will be picking them up either tomorrow on on Monday depending on my schedule so I will have them for the meeting on Monday. So if you ordered and are on the fence (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Paraphenalia Ready for Mondays meeting. —Eric Kingsley
   OK I got the shirts. For those that can't wait here are pictures of each. Sorry the Polo pic is a little blurry but they all look great. Henley: (URL) those that didn't get in on this order but think they might like one now let me know because we (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)