Re: NELUG Paraphenalia Ready for Mondays meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 20:11:32 GMT

OK I got the shirts.  For those that can't wait here are pictures of each.
Sorry the Polo pic is a little blurry but they all look great.

Henley:
http://www.nelug.org/shirts/henley2.jpg

Polo:
http://www.nelug.org/shirts/polo2.jpg

Denim:
http://www.nelug.org/shirts/denim2.jpg

For those that didn't get in on this order but think they might like one now
let me know because we can put in another order in the near future using the
same estimates and we don't have to make any minimum order limit.  We can also
do things like hats or bags if we want to as well.

I will have these at the meeting monday for those that come.  For those that
asked for shipping they will be shipped out this week Priority Mail (probably
Wednesday).

Eric Kingsley

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
Message also posted to the NELUG mailing list.

For those that ordered NELUG shirts I will be picking them up either tomorrow
on on Monday depending on my schedule so I will have them for the meeting on
Monday.

So if you ordered and are on the fence about Mondays meeting this might give
you some added incentive.  If I get them in time I will post some pictures.

Eric Kingsley

--
New England LEGO® Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/

Blue Caboose - Shelf Railways for your Home
http://www.bluecaboose.com/