  Large Lego collection in SE Mass

Hello all - I'm sorry I haven't responded earlier here, but I had no idea that these postings even existed until a co-worker mentioned the possibility! I've been answering those folks who took the time to email, and have sent out a bunch of copies (...) (23 years ago, 22-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)