 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1594 (-5)
  Summer LEGO Truck Tour:LoM

I wanted to mention that this summer's Lego truck tour with a Life on Mars theme is going to be at Faneuil Hall June 23rd and 24th. Apparently the exhibits will all be space themed and I had heard there would be a large recreation of the space (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma)

  Re: Barriers for GATS

(...) (Crossposted to .org.us.nelug for archive purposes) Here is a quick suggestion that NELUG has considered for making our own posts that is actually relatively cheap. (Note: we have not done this yet because many of us, myself included, like the (...) (23 years ago, 21-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting theme building?

(...) I like the idea of an Amusement park or Big Top. It has something for everyone. Animals, moving rides, buidings/tents, and maybe even a circus train. If the models come out nice, we might be able to use them for the train show. Jonathan D. (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Photos from 3/17/01 Brikwars?

(...) Whoa!... There's a real artist behind that camera... Impressive shots. J.- (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars: SteamPunk

(...) Yes, they did- the new Star Wars RPG is already out. It's by Wizards of the Coast/TSR, and it's compatible with the D20 system (ie, AD&D 3rd Edition). (...) I think they got bought out by a French company. I think. But I thought they were (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact