    Re: Meeting theme building? —Suzanne D. Rich
   (...) I like your Mechanical and Monuments ideas. 'Monuments' is a nice general term. Reminds me of the art show TLC did with the assignment: Gateways. It produced a huge variety of things. Here are a few I thought of over coffee.. - Zoo: normal (...) (23 years ago, 17-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Meeting theme building? —Jonathan Dallas
   (...) I like the idea of an Amusement park or Big Top. It has something for everyone. Animals, moving rides, buidings/tents, and maybe even a circus train. If the models come out nice, we might be able to use them for the train show. Jonathan D. (23 years ago, 20-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)