Re: building this weekend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 16:15:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
Is anyone available to do some building this weekend?  I'm a bit
disappointed I can't make the 15th meeting, and after that I'll be
leaving Boston for the summer.  I'd really like to get together with
some people and just play with some brick like on Saturday or so....

I won't be able to be there on the 15th either but I could get together
Saturday.  All my LEGO is boxed up at the moment, though, so I couldn't
bring anything.  But it would be fun even just to hang out.  Where are you
going to be/meet?  If it's MBTA-able, I can get there.

--Todd

[xfut => lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos]