Re: building this weekend?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 02:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Tim Courtney writes:
Is anyone available to do some building this weekend?  I'm a bit disappointed I
can't make the 15th meeting, and after that I'll be leaving Boston for the
summer.  I'd really like to get together with some people and just play with
some brick like on Saturday or so....

-Tim

Hey Tim!  Come back to the Chicago area and we can hook up for some starship
building with Scott Sanburn!  I think he is now more mid way between Chicago
and Detroit.  :^D  You should also try to find away to show up at least for
a day at the SciFi convention going on here around June 24th.  We've been
asked to show some of our stuff in an MichLUG space MOC display!

:^)  Sound like fun?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.