    Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Ah, yes so you are TOMZILLA. I had almost forgotten ;-). (...) No problem I can help you out at some point. It might have to wait until after I get back but like I said the next show isn't until December so we have plenty of time. Do you have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Tom Duggan
    I don't have anymore decals. I am going to go to the train shop in Stoneham and pick some up. I may try some of the dry rub ones, and see how they come out. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)