    Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Tom Duggan
   I am open for any date, exept this saturday. On a side note, I have re-designed two of my train engines to match the scale of Eric's, but I seem to have a problem putting decals on without tearing them. Maybe I'll bring them to the meeting, so that (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Does that mean you tried and had problems or just speaking from past experiance? I found the decals I bought to be pretty sturdy and easy to put on as long as you followed the directions. Part of the trick is to slid the decal from the backing (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Tom Duggan
    I tried to put them on, and tore them while trying to straighten them out. Like I said, I don't have very good hand-eye coordination, (remember TOMZILLA) so to get it straight on one shot is nearly impossible for me. Tom D (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Ah, yes so you are TOMZILLA. I had almost forgotten ;-). (...) No problem I can help you out at some point. It might have to wait until after I get back but like I said the next show isn't until December so we have plenty of time. Do you have (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Lets set a date for a general meeting... —Tom Duggan
    I don't have anymore decals. I am going to go to the train shop in Stoneham and pick some up. I may try some of the dry rub ones, and see how they come out. (...) (23 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)