  Train Show Goodies

Hi All, I finally got around to taking some pictures of the aquarium tank car, and finishing up the BR52 Steam Locomotive that I've been obsessing over for the past couple of weeks. You can read the posts on them at: (URL) hop right to the pics at (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)