Subject:
Train Show Goodies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sun, 25 Mar 2001 23:17:40 GMT

Hi All,

I finally got around to taking some pictures of the aquarium tank car,
and finishing up the BR52 Steam Locomotive that I've been obsessing over
for the past couple of weeks.  You can read the posts on them at:

http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=10457
http://news.lugnet.com/trains/?n=10456

or hop right to the pics at

I plan on bringing these to the train show, along with the gas station
and office building and other miscellaneous small pieces.

Shaun