 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1414 (-5)
  Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.

(...) Sounds Great (...) It is up to you. We will have at least one train there to test on the tracks so it isn't necessary for them to be there on Friday as long as you will be there before the show starts on Saturday. Thanks, Eric Kingsley The New (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Factory building

(...) Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Greenberg Train Show 3/31-4/1 - Everything you need to know.

(...) As for Sunday, I'm not sure yet, but I may be able to put in some time, but definitely not the whole day! Should I bring the trains Friday, or Saturday morning? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Factory building

Very nice, I like the black sidewalk, one question, why did you use the white windows backwards?, were you trying to achive a window sill effect? (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Factory building

I've finally finished my factory building. That is if it is ever truely possible to finish a lego model. (URL) need some help in designing crates or large boxes to replace the barrels that I used. I was imagining this factory as a place were legos (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact