  Re: Factory building

Very nice, I like the black sidewalk, one question, why did you use the white windows backwards?, were you trying to achive a window sill effect? (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Factory building

(...) If it looks like a window sill effect, then that must be what I was thinking. Actually, I wanted to use the white windows in a 2x2 fashion to get the effect of small panes of glass, but when I tried them the right way around it just looked (...) (23 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)