 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1394 (-5)
  Re: Green line pics

(...) be bringing the green line train to the train show, I'd better have some stats on it, since I didn't think it was to scale with minifigs or the rest of our trains that we'll be displaying.... The train I built is based off of the "Boeing LRV" (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ma, lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains)

  Lego 500

If any if interested at the Science Center of Connecticut on Saturday, April 7th from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. the Science Center is featuring a special LEGO 500 racing competition in which you build your own Lego Race Car. Anyone can race their car (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ct, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars time?

(...) I wasn't sure about the time, so I said after 9:30. In any case, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30 would be fine with me. I have no recollection of previous start times, that's why I said after 9:30. Erik K. is going to bring a lot of stuff so he won't be (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Meeting next week . . .

I'm afraid I won't be able to make any additional meetings this month, besides this Saturday and the Train Show. However, I'm planning on bringing all of my layout pieces (and my one train - yay!) tomorrow, so people will have a feel for what I'll (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: BrikWars time?

(...) Well Jorge sent me an E-mail with directions that said to arrive after 9:30. Now that may be a bit early for me so I can't guarentee my promptness at that time but I will try and be there as close to that time as possible. Eric (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact