  Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas

I have put some pictures and .mpg's in a directory for a new NELUG member, Jonathan Dallas. The pictures are of a Tower with a Helipad next to it. The raidar on top of the tower spins while the helicopter's rotor spins and the Helicopter takes off (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas

(...) "Johnny Bravo"? :D eric (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas

(...) I knew there would be at least one wise-acre in the bunch... I was just supprised it took this long ;-). If I were to pick an alias believe me it would not be as obvious as "Jonathan Dallas" (No offense Jonathan!!! its just your name would (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas

Thank you Eric for posting this. This is the fourth time I've tried posting. Maybe this one will work. I put a few other photos on brickshelf as well. (URL) Dallas (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas

(...) Sorry, I was AFK most of the morning. :D eric (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)