Re: Pictures of creation by member - Jonathan Dallas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I have put some pictures and .mpg's in a directory for a new NELUG member,
Jonathan Dallas.  The pictures are of a Tower with a Helipad next to it.  The
raidar on top of the tower spins while the helicopter's rotor spins and the
Helicopter takes off and hovers.

Jonathan plans to have this at the train show.

http://www.nelug.org/members/dallas/

Wow!

So, uh, "Jonathan Dallas", huh?  Are you sure this isn't just your version of
"Johnny Bravo"?  :D

I knew there would be at least one wise-acre in the bunch...  I was just
supprised it took this long ;-).  If I were to pick an alias believe me it
would not be as obvious as "Jonathan Dallas" (No offense Jonathan!!! its just
your name would make a good alias).

Eric Kingsley