    Brikfest 2001 —Shaun Sullivan
    Some of the initial information about Brikfest 2001 is now available at www.brickfest.com - basically, it's July 12-15 in Arlington, VA. Is anybody from NELUG thinking of/planning on going? I'll reckon we could put together a great dispaly of some (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)