Subject:
Brikfest 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2001 16:01:23 GMT

Some of the initial information about Brikfest 2001 is now available at
www.brickfest.com - basically, it's July 12-15 in Arlington, VA.  Is
anybody from NELUG thinking of/planning on going?  I'll reckon we could
put together a great dispaly of some sort - another Star Wars scene,
perhaps?  Our train layout, which will certainly have grown by then?  I
dunno, I just thought I'd get people thinking about it in the back of
their minds, in any case.

-s