    Re: NELUG Standards... (Re: New street scene) —Eric Kingsley
    (...) OK I put up CAD drawings of a few things like my Streetlamp. I don't know how everyone feels about standards but I wanted to put up what I had. If others have some designs for items like these let us know. Maybe at our next meeting we can (...) (23 years ago, 4-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: NELUG Standards... (Re: New street scene) —Tom Duggan
   Those look good. I will probably make a few dumpsters, but don't think I can change my street lamps, since I don't have enough gray antennas. I may change my traffic lights to match yours, mine are similar already, but about half as tall. Someone (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)