Re: Green line?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 22:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, David Eaton writes:
I was thinking about making a foray into making a green line train-- I think
someone mentioned that there was a site with pictures of MBTA cars somewhere
around?

I've been thinking of doing some Green Line stuff also. I've been thinking of
doing an LRV, or at least something which would remind one of an LRV, using
monorail. I haven't decided whether to use the white Metroliner cabs from
2x6557 or not (the ends of an LRV don't really look at all like the Metroliner
cab), probably in the end not.

Frank