  Re: New street scene

Tom, That looks amazing! I am completely and utterly in awe of yours and Eric's street scenes. I hope to be able to foray into a street scene at some point. Believe it or not, I'm finding myself strapped for the pieces needed jsut to make a couple (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: New street scene

Hey Shaun, Thanks for the kind words I'm going to try to make it on the 17th. If I do go, I will probably just watch, and get a feel for the game so I will know how to play next time around. That train crossing was actually one of the inspirations (...) (23 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)