Re: The NELUG LUGNET page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 01:36:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I put our graphic up (thanks Eric!). Now I'm wondering if anyone would like to
add links to our sidebar. It's like our diretory listing. Do you have any
suggestions?  Would anyone object?

I was thinking maybe some thing like this:

I think what you have here is a great start, actually I should add a link to
Bison County to the NELUG home page as well.  If we have more to add in the
future I assume that it won't be too difficut to maintain.

Thanks a lot it looks great.

Eric Kingsley

Our Usual Meeting Site:
  Bison County (http://www.dining-out.com/BisonCounty.htm)