Re: The NELUG LUGNET page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 8 Feb 2001 22:12:32 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
I put our graphic up (thanks Eric!). Now I'm wondering if anyone would like to
add links to our sidebar. It's like our diretory listing. Do you have any
suggestions?  Would anyone object?

I think those suggestions are great for the sidebar...maybe an FTX page with
directions?  Or would that be too much work, cause there are already pages
for the stores and MBTA online elsewhere?  It would be great to have a
little map from the Waltham site to TCS/BC on Moody St though...even though
its simple, could be of a little help.

-Tim