  Next Brikwars ideas

Since we had some non-carnage related goals in this last Brikwars, it got me to thinking. Maybe thinking too hard...anyway, I had an idea that might be cool to do, if not for the next Brikwars, then sometime in the future...you all can let me know (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Next Brikwars ideas

(...) A.K.A Pod Racing on the Other Rim planet Tatooine (...) Whoa!... Cool Idea... Non-Orthodox BrikWars. I'm in... (...) made out of LEGO, of course. (...) Interesting, yes. Could be complicated, but that's part of the challenge I guess. Jorge F. (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)