  More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

1) Still need the time so's I can make plans. Anyone? 2) Would it be worth making/statting/bringing a second force in case someone wants to come but doesn't have an army? I could possibly do that. 3) Any info on these mysterious other objectives? I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

(...) I got bored and did this anyway. I didn't bother with walls since they'd just make it too difficult to move 'figs around, see things, etc. Please excuse the mess in the background, I haven't cleaned my workbench in a while... Here's a pic of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

Hi Jeff, (...) We usually just plan on havnig people show up around 10:00 or so ni the morning, take a break for lunch at some point, and play until fatigue rules out. If you can't make it till later, that's fine, we'll love to have you whenever, (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: More Feb 3 Brikwars questions

Jeff, this lokos great! I love the industrial feel to it - and tehre really are fantastic vantage points for strategic troop placement, great cover, impediments to free movement - wow, I love it! This will be a great addition to the setup! thanks! (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)