Subject:
Brikwars Questions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 16:25:16 GMT

Hi all,

It's been kind of quiet ... just wondering if there were any
suggestions, questions, points to be made, etc., about the up- and
-coming game.  Does anybody have any developments or sneak-previews
they'd like to share?  Confusion about the game, rules, location,
timeframe?  Would anybody like to come, but not have the time/pieces to
make something, and is looking for a construction or two to borrow?

There will be the final (mercifully, right?  :) installment to the long
posts I've been offering early next week - it just mentions some of the
optional rules and features we might like to include.

8 more days ... the troops are getting restless ;)

shaun