  Pictures for 16"x16" Facade...

Well here are two pictures of my extremely simple 16"x16" facade that we can use to hide the glass cubes at TCS when we set up the display. Like I said before the biggest part of this are the BURPS but otherwise supplies are minimal. 35 Rectagular (...) (25 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)