Re: Setup, Breakdown, and representation at the Train Show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 20:42:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:
I just got more info on the show.  Details are as follows.

Set-up Hours are Friday, from 3:00-8:30pm and Saturday, from 8 to 10:30am
Show hours are Saturday from 11am to 5pm and Sunday 11am to 4pm

I will be availible friday night, I have to work, until 4:30-5:00, but I
work less than a mile from the Shriners.
I will also be availible all day Saturday, and Sunday, and will be
availible to help with the dismantling of the tables.

If there is anyone who can't make it and would like me  to bring their
MOC's, let me know, and we'll make arrangements. I live in Woburn, so I am
pretty close to the auditorium.

Tom D

Breakdown is after the show closes Sunday.

I also have 10 Exhibitors badges and several complimentory passes.  The
Exhibitors badges are mostly for Setup.  If we need more I will see what I can
do.

Here is what I would like to do...

1.  On Friday I would like to get the Tables, Table Skirts, Baseplates and
Track with power setup and tested.  We need a couple of volunteers for this.  I
may or may not set up my MOC's Friday it depends on how things go.

2.  On Saturday everyone with MOC's will need to come during the set-up hours
to place their MOC's.

3.  During the Show Hours I plan on being there the whole time but I would like
at least a few people to be there to help at all times as well.  If you can
post the times you can cover the show it would be a great help.

4.  Breakdown on Sunday is after the show.  MOC's must stay on the layout until
the show is over.  They frown heavily on things leaving before the end of the
show.  If you can't be there you will have to work something out with someone
who will to pick up your MOC.  Also for breakdown I need at least a few people
to help dismantaling the tables.  This shouldn't take very long with a few
people but it could take me a long time by myself.

Again please post your schedules so we can figure out who gets Exhibitor
badges, who gets complimentary passes, and if I need to try and get more
Exhibitor badges.

Please let me know if there are any questions,

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/