Re: Setup, Breakdown, and representation at the Train Show.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 19:09:45 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Here is what I would like to do...

1.  On Friday I would like to get the Tables, Table Skirts, Baseplates and
Track with power setup and tested.  We need a couple of volunteers for this.  >I may or may not set up my MOC's Friday it depends on how things go.

I'm willing to help with this part of the setup, provided I can get
transportation to do so.

2.  On Saturday everyone with MOC's will need to come during the set-up hours
to place their MOC's.

3.  During the Show Hours I plan on being there the whole time but I would like
at least a few people to be there to help at all times as well.  If you can
post the times you can cover the show it would be a great help.

...and should be able to be at the show all day Saturday.  I believe my
friend James (one of the guys who came to build at your house this fall)
would like to come, as he is into model railroading.  He may be willing to
help out too, I'll have to ask.

-Tim