    Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS. —Chris Phillips
   (...) Don't be intimidated. If you can snap two bricks together (and I've seen plenty of evidence that you can) then you shouldn't have any trouble using Mindstorms. I find that 95% of my Mindsotorms time is spent building the device, while 5% or (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: Update on set up of the Castle display at TCS. —Eric Kingsley
   In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Chris Phillips writes: <snip> (...) Chris, Thanks for this I got a 3 6097's today and can't wait to get them parted out. I will make another post soon but I did learn something interesting today at KB. Let's just say KB is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)