 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1039 (-5)
  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

Thanks Dave, I was feeling a bit incomplete after that. I need to go and buy MP&THG because my VCR ate my copy :^( ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) "Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!" "Be quiet!" "You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!" "Shut up!" "Why, if I (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

(...) going (...) Ouch that sounds nasty but I get the Pun. My answer at the moment is I don't know. It all depends on what everyone else wants to do. As was mentioned earlier if we need to we can take out some roads to allow for more MOC's and if (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes: Snip (...) This is AWESOME. You guys are great. Now, is the "King Sley Medieval Fair" still part of the layout?. I'm working on an Ferris Wheel, it is on a 36x36 studs baseplate. Please let me know if (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Connected streets( was: Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

Nice work, Eric K. One comment... "regular" MR layouts often don't connect all the streets. Since what you are doing is a seris of scenes, you often get better visual separation if you have streets run off the edge of the "map" and not connect to (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact