 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1034 (-10)
  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

(...) Eric, this is awesome. You are, as ever, da man. eric (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

(...) OK try this, Please note you can click on the Gray areas to see what is going to be there. (Don't have a pic of my station yet, sorry). (URL) should give you an idea of where we stand. So in order for me to keep this updated please try and (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

(...) Sure I can try that. What I will try and do is make a close approximation of the footprint of the buildings and place them on the layout. I might have time for this tonight. Actually I have a couple other ideas floating in my head now too. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Choose your building site for the train layout.

(...) Since I assume you're going to be co-ordinating this, is there any chance you might grey out the areas that have been spoken for, maybe typing in a short descriptor of what is going to be in that spot? It would give those of us who haven't (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

(...) A LEGO employee is probably a Monty Python fan, the Soccertruck also had this scene in the castle display: (URL) the top of the rightmost tower! Monty Python rules :-) "I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king" "Look, (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Greenburg Show...Where do we stand?

(...) Check this post out: (URL) (...) Well the tables are done. Now we need to decide if we are going to paint them or not. Eric Kingsley (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Choose your building site for the train layout.

FYI, I already sent this to our mailing list. Please respond to either. OK here we go. Here is the layout with a coordinate system around it. (URL) way I see this working is that people will pick the areas that they plan to build on by selecting an (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Greenburg Show...Where do we stand?

Hi all, I know there has been some talk about the Greenburg show, but have been unable to respond due to some e-mail and lugnet problems. I was just wondering where we stand as far as scenery goes? I know Eric has a street scene, and I have a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: 4 new pics of Suz's stuff in NELUG display at TCS.

Sounds like something Hugh Heffner would make :-) (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

PNLTC uses black costume taffeta picked up at fabric stores -- right now it's a steal as it should be on close-out after Halloween. Also confirming, we've never been asked to show a fire rating -- and that's displaying with a great range in nature (...) (24 years ago, 8-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact