 Organizations / United States / NELUG / 1009 (-5)
  Table Skirts (was: Re: NELUG Table #1)

Just wondering if some of you that are "train show experianced" could help us out in terms of Table Skirts. We need to get Table Skirts for our upcomming Show and would like advice as to what the rest of you use and where you bought them and how (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: NELUG Table #1

(...) Not fireproof. (...) Not fireproof. Can be hung as a banner above the layout but not used for table skirting. ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: NELUG Table #1

(...) Watch out! Most shows will require that table skirts are fireproof, and further, that you be able to prove it to their satisfaction, (as in... they still have their original tagging on them). Cutting sheets will NOT work. You may get away with (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Train Show Flyers... We're #1.

(...) There are enough people that have these that I don't think it's a good idea. MHO. ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: Layout perspective...

(...) Sorry, yes it is Track Designer which can be found here. (URL) has most baseplates in it so it could be of use to you. It takes a little getting used to but it will probably do what you are looking for. Eric Kingsley (...) that (...) will (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact