 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 80
Re: Greenberg Shows (was Re: Brickfest thanks)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 21 Jun 2000 21:26:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, James J. Trobaugh writes:
LOL! I bet they love that.. ha! I another thing I've found that they love,
even though most train people don't, is getting out a nice 4561

Why not? I'd think that train people, who mostly hate the 4561, would love to
see one of these drive fast and possibly de-rail as it passes a turn. <grin>

-Shiri