 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 4
  what do we do first?

So do we just start swamping mike with pictures, or do we do something more structured? Who is hosting the web site by the way? Jimmy (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: what do we do first?

(...) Well, I figure what we should do first is try and actually get more than two of us in the same place at the same time... (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: what do we do first?

James Beerman wrote in message ... (...) Our site, www.nclug.net, is being hosted by Pair Networks, the same folks that host LUGNET. I chose them based on recommendations from a number of people and the ability to scale up the site as need arises. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)