 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 307
Re: Feb 22nd meeting - Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 04:49:14 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Nick Goetz writes:
Joe Meno,

Thank you for the effort you put into organizing and gathering participants
for the most recent NCLUG event. I believe it was a great success.
To everyone else that attended, it was a pleasure meeting you all and I look
forward to meeting each of you again. Thanks.

-Nick

Thanks! I'm very happy with how things went and happy to have met you and
your wife. Remind me next meeting to bring some Disney stuff:)

I have my  pictures uploaded on Bricklink, butI won't announce them until
they are moderated..I don't  think anyone would appreciate 30+ deep links:)

As for the next meeting, I'll announce it when I get a place.

And thanks again for your praise!

Joe Meno