 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 306
305  |  307
Subject:
Feb 22nd meeting - Thanks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 2003 01:15:42 GMT

Joe Meno,

Thank you for the effort you put into organizing and gathering participants
for the most recent NCLUG event. I believe it was a great success.
To everyone else that attended, it was a pleasure meeting you all and I look
forward to meeting each of you again. Thanks.

-Nick