 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 24
  Re: module tables

(...) I think we had pretty much settled on the PNLTC tables. I probably have enough bricks for one, maybe two LEGO-Modular tables. (24 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: module tables

I vote for PNLTC style tables for a couple of reasons: 1) Cost 2) It is a reasonable standard 3) One of my co-workers already built a couple I actually had a message composed for the thread in lugnet.trains but it was lost along with the rest of my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)