 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 158
157  |  159
Subject:
NRVMRC Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 01:14:28 GMT

Today my kids and I attended the Neuse River Valley Model Railroad Club
annual show at the NC State Fairgrounds.  They held their show in the
building along Blue Ridge Road where the State Police have their exhibit
during the fair (if you are familiar with that).  I learned of the show from
my brother-in-law who had gone yesterday.

The show consisted of about six to eight layouts concentrated in the center
of the building with vendors selling around the perimeter.  It was nice
show, decent, but not overwhelming crowd.  It looks like a good forum for a
LEGO exhibit.  I asked who I would contact about exhibiting and
unfortunately the person I needed to speak was not available at the time.  I
did pick up some information and left my contact information as well.

The show next year is 11/10 - 11/11.

More information on NRVMRC is available at:  http://www.nrvmrrc.org

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com