 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / *255 (-5)
  Re: Meeting this weekend June 30th. Everyone ready!!!

"Rich Schoonover" <rwschoonover@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:GFGzBH.1w0@lugnet.com... (...) At the Raleigh GATS show this weekend I was approached by a gentleman from the Richmond Museum of Science (or something similar to that). Next April (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) We had a kids table. It was definitely a hit. I think it was occupied most of the show. (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

To All, Wow, your display looks really awesome. There is so much to say, but it is great! I noticed there is a kids table, perhaps? Is that for one of those workshops, or another purpose? I loved the trailer too, at MichLUG's Contraption show this (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

Nice photography shoot, Mike. I for one doubted that as a group we could pull this together, but I am delighted with how well it came off. It was a real joy to be there today. Although this is nothing new, it is a real affirmation of how many kids (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Pictures from Raleigh GATS Show

(...) Mike get used to that,we had 3 or 4 groups walk up to us and ask us to display at there next show.It's a great"problem" to have:-) (...) Hee one of mine and one of Scott Sanburns did the same thing at our last show even with both having new (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.trains.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact