 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / *235 (-5)
  Re: GATS Sneak Peak

(...) Seen in: (2 URLs) getting more and more convinced I need to buy some of that wire rack shelving. Unfortunately, the consumer selection doesn't have the best sizes, but I may check out the restaurant supply store on South Saunders street and (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.storage)

  Re: GATS Sneak Peak

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:GDysDL.Eyz@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) going (...) Yes, my wife made the quilt. She has made a bunch of them although I don't think any of them lately (three kids and a (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: GATS Sneak Peak

Very impressive, Mike. I like your storage system, too. Cary "Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GDyI68.JBC@lugnet.com... I have been working on some buildings for my sections of the GATS layout and thought I would post (...) (23 years ago, 27-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: GATS Sneak Peak

(...) Wow! From what I have seen of your buildings, Cary's and Frank's [and this isn't even taking into account everyone else's creations that I haven't glimpsed yet...], I would say sublime is taken care of. Whew! That means I can concentrate on (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  GATS Sneak Peak

I have been working on some buildings for my sections of the GATS layout and thought I would post some in-progress pictures. Here is a sneak peak of some of the things I have been working on and a few pictures of the mess that is my home office / (...) (23 years ago, 26-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.nclug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact