  My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

THe Hanger 02 of the err... MichLUG Colony. (URL) docked in it is the 'Iron Eagle' and is being guarded (and drooled upon) by the elite Confed Guard. There are some droids buzzing around too. Okay. This thing has two large 15" x 15" X-Large Grey (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) hospital would be small. Very good! And the hangar is perfect for all of our fighter types, so the scale is right. We'll probably only have a handful of fighters there, so I don't know if you are going to want to leave your ship in there or (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

PS: Note: the very last photo of the two small buildings are the modules that will attach to the side of my frigate. If we are short a couple of small residences, we can use those. I will detail the interiors. Just needed to clarify. ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) Rick that would be a good hanger near my airport. (...) (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) Redirecting once again... ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) And again...sigh ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) One last time ...(sorry guys!) ~Trev (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: My Spacecraft Hanger for the Sci-Fi show, and a picture of a Field hospital.

(...) No doubt what is making it unhappy is torsional flex. If you can find a piece of plywood a bit bigger than the baseplates it is on, and slide it under the model whenever you go to move it, I bet it will stop creaking. ++Lar (23 years ago, 29-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.build)