Re: web site - member info, logo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 12:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Sanburn writes:
Larry & All,

I know it's pricier but I vote in favor of collared shirts. I can wear
collared shirts to clients (if they are casual dress clients) but not T
shirts... They also look a lot sharper at shows than T shirts.

What do other people think?

I vote for Collared shirts too.  I would love to wear a MichLUG shirt to work.
Maybe the Logo on the sleve?

-Jason

PS There are a couple places that do this kind of stuff around here, I'll make
a few phone calls, and see what I can find out.