Re: t-shirts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 11:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Amy Hughes writes:
In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Chris Leach writes:
Do you know someone who can get us shirts with logos
on them for a decent price?

Nope. If someone does, please let me know what they need in the way of • graphics.
The map logo can be scaled to any size, since it's vector graphics rather than
bitmap, and I can do color separation if we want a two-color design, or I can • do
the map part in outline if we want a one-color design. But I need to know • size,
format, etc. And we have to do it soon.

One of these days I should buy a computer-controled embroidery machine.

Amy

My wife has one, a Brother 8200 (8500?). And we have the software. She is
currently tied up in a home remodel but I may get her to help me later.

Lester