Subject:
June 2nd - can't be make it.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 16:00:13 GMT

Sorry, people - I can't make the June 2nd meeting. :(

The Blisses will be in Maryland at that time, for the Odyssey of the
Mind World Finals. :)  Unfortunatley, I probably won't get to the
WAMALUG train show, also on June 2nd. :(

Could someone take notes of the plans for the upcoming events,
especially the GATS show?  For those of us who can't be at planning
sessions, finding out what happened is fairly critical...

Steve