  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) Hmmmmm...I am checking with the home boss to see if she has committed us to a wedding or not. We have one in June and one in July to go to, but we're considering bailing on one due to it being too far and I still don't know which is which and (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

(...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: Status of Sci-Fi Show?

Oops...uh guys...I just got a hickup and lost my lugnet password, and some of my defaults are screwed up. So, sorry about the bumb post just before this one. Ok, as for the Sci Fi show, it looks like I am a go. :^) ~Trev Astro Lift Co. (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)