    Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend —Peter Guenther
   (...) Don't they say pop in Indiana? I went to college on the East Coast where I was brainwashed into saying soda, but I thought they said pop pretty much throughout the US. I know they say it in Ohio... This should probably FUT to some off-topic (...) (23 years ago, 5-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

        Re: Meeting with some people in South Bend —Tony Hedglen
   (...) Well my mom really likes to go, so I don’t have to talk he into it. I give her 60 bucks and she buys anything that has “Lego” on it. I had to teach her what to look for. She didn’t get a chance to go this weekend. (Boo Hoo.) The guy at work (...) (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)