Subject:
lego train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:57:43 GMT

Hello everyone i just wanted to say i have ATLEAST one structure done for
the upcoming train show.  It is an overhead crane similar to 4552 but i
doesnt have a track to roll on.  It has a cab that slides across smooth .3
plates with a crane housing unit.  I used the construction set 6600 for most
of the peices.
Currently i do not have a digital camera so i can not post it.  A track plan
is to follow in a couple days.

thanks for reading
kai