Re: Torso stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2001 22:53:59 GMT

In lugnet.build.minifigs, Amy Hughes writes:
<snip>
How 'bout space 'figs for the SF show with either a unified design, or a
MichLUG logo? How 'bout GATS?

FUT: lugnet.org.us.michlug

Amy

That's a neat idea!  We can also print out different color variations, much
like the futron style.  That way if we have different torsos colors at our
disposal then we can at least make them appear unified (I don't have a lot
in any one color).  I do have several of the SW techies in tan work uniforms
for engineering crew, so those guys won't neet a logo.  But we could use the
uniforms to designate the officers and enlisted.  A single MichLUG logo
could be used here, with different color variations for the different types
of characters.  Maybe even a futron style with the MichLUG logo on the right
upper chest of each officer?

Have we heard how much space we are going to have potentially at our
disposal?  We won't need a lot of stickers if we are limited in the number
of minifigs we use.

Trev